Jesus Returning Very Soon!! - What Your Eyes Have Not Seen by Michael W. Cadry

jesusreturningverysoon

Categories

Post Here!!
powered by

My Blog

jesusreturningverysoon

Hi!  Welcome to this website.  Here is a Blog Page for your convenience.  Tons of Love!!
Me

22 Comments to jesusreturningverysoon:

Comments RSS
salli weber on Saturday, May 12, 2012 7:49 PM
just a wonderful website 2 match the wonderful Man who made it. His integrity is impeccable! Has never lied 2 me for the many many years I have known him.

Michael Cadry on Thursday, June 14, 2012 11:01 PM
Thanks so very much Salli for your extraordinary posts. You're one in a billion!! Wish I could see you again soon. It's too bad we don't live in the same state. Much Love My Dear Salli and God Bless Your Heart For Your Kind Words, MichaelC

Catherine Cheek on Sunday, June 17, 2012 10:35 PM
I did tell you the last couple of times we chatted and I thought I wrote a comment somewhere...but I am doing it again... This website is beautiful, you have done a great job...and I still have your book about seven feet from me... I wish you the best with the reissue's success and I want a revised copy too... Godspeed from an old friend, Cat

Michael Cadry on Monday, June 18, 2012 6:50 PM
Doug, You've been one of my bestest of friends also my entire life. Thank you so much for the encouragement. It's been so difficult at times, but the climb makes you stronger. Well, it took the Israelites 40 years for their journey, so I guess the Lord God takes His Time!! Much Love Coming Your Way Always and May God and Jesus Bless You Tons!!! MichaelC

Michael Cadry on Sunday, January 29, 2017 1:54 AM
Dearest Catherine, I just noticed that your post contained an answer that I meant for Douglas. I'm so extremely sorry, hon!! I guess, if I had more time to master this website and how it works, it'd be good for me. Cat, thanks for all of the wonderful support you've given me so many times, that it feeds my heart, where the love is stored. I'm so glad that God brought you into my life. I hope my suggestions helped you find a more freedom relationship than you had with Hamdi. You did the right thing. The only reason the Arabs do that is to hide the woman's face so that others won't steal their woman. I don't care what else they tell you. It seems to work for them too, unless they saw you without it on. You found someone who can give you much more than Hamdi did. Will chat with again soon, lovely lady!! God's Best For You Forever!!! Michael

Doug Glassford on Monday, June 18, 2012 9:48 AM
Mike, continue doing what you feel to be right. Don't let people's negative outlook affect you.

Michael W. Cadry on Wednesday, June 20, 2012 9:38 PM
Finally got it right Douglas!! Thanks for being so patient. You are such a close friend, so hopefully ya still love me after all of this. My the Holy Spirit visit you, dude!! Just give it all some time. The Israelites spent 40 years waiting for their dreams to come true. God takes His time, be sure of it!! I've been waiting for quite a while now. Vaya con Dios!!

Michael Cadry on Sunday, September 23, 2012 11:32 PM
Don't be shy. If you want to learn more, let me know and I'll be happy to assist you. Give me a chance. I'm the real deal, and I do know hard that is to be believed. God's Peace For You, Michael W. Cadry

Gry Online on Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:05 PM
which is amazingly alone?

Michael Cadry on Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:44 AM
Dear Gry, Thanks so much for posting and for being so patient. I did not know how to look up my input Blogs until right now. Most of them are in some other language, so I can't answer them anyways, though I do speak a bit of Spanish. It's only a matter of time that God decides for Jesus to return. Be full of joy and know that He loves you. Hope to chat with you again soon. Michael Cadry [email protected]

sportwetten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 3:54 PM
Seien Sie konsequent regelmaessigen .Dont Wette aus gegen die Cowboys, nur weil weil Sie sollten eliminieren zu reduzieren.

wetten on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:34 AM
Also check selbst und verbessern Sie Ihre Wissen .Die optimale bestmoegliche Betrag anscheinend 3 6 Videospiele .

Have A Peek At This Web-site on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 5:05 PM
Die Idee ist in der Regel zu Angebot nimmt, um Spieler und ihnen helfen, ihnen ermoeglichen, einen Vorteil zu bekommen ein Vorteil Einsatz Analyse und Expertise in der field .Wetten Versus das Streak Sie Wette 100 $ gegen Unerfahrene Bay Belag in 7 Tage 11 elf.

You Can Try Here on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:23 AM
Es ist ein key bis Steigerung erfolgreich und Reduktion Senken Sie Ihre Verluste.Ein Versprechen Garantie , verzehren .

fussball on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 1:33 PM
Die Gruende Die Erklaerungen dafuer sind selbsterklaerend On line Leichtathletik effektiv perfekt fuer alle inklusive - es sein kann weniger schwierig steuern ein , um zu erhalten und als sein ein , um Wetter sein - weil die da die Internet erlaubt zu werden schneller Es gibt verschiedene Internet-Websites dass bieten , die Geld zur Verfuegung stellen Einnahmen Boni; Sie entdecken erhalten alle von ihnen davon ueber ein paar Experten-Service Online .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:54 PM
Ironischerweise Logik wird Ihnen sagen, Sie wissen lassen Serie fortDoppelZimmer mit jeweils alle hinzugefuegt 7 Tage und Sie sollte Wette im Gegensatz zu gegen sie. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:45 PM
Inside the zurueck 4 Jahre beschichtet zu gegen die Rams sieben von 8 Anlaesse und auch die eine Person Zeit, die sie nicht, Young war Schaden und sie musste teilnehmen Druckmiller, ein Rookie. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 6:48 AM
Diese Arten von Anbieter gefunden werden kann USA und auf der karibischen Insel Nationen. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Michael Cadry on Monday, February 20, 2017 2:13 AM
I hope that the information that I bear witness of as it all happened to me, will help on your quest for finding God and living with Him FOREVER! If you speak a foreign language, I cannot write back. I do know how to speak some Spanish, but I'm not fluent in it. Tons Of Love Streaming At You, Wherever you are!! In Jesus Christ's Example, Michael

Accounting Software Development on Thursday, April 27, 2017 5:09 AM
Thanks for the post.

stephen g Gracey aka "gordy on Monday, May 15, 2017 1:47 PM
isn't it true that before jesus 'returns we must go through the "tribulation before we "see thesign of the son of man coming" and there will also be a falling away as it states in the Bible?

Michael Cadry on Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:04 AM
Dear Stephen g Gracey, I want to tell you that we have been going through the great tribulation for years now. Soon it will be over, but it will get worse before it gets better. But 'better' is on the horizon!! We will see the sign of the coming of the Son of Man right before He is returning. And yes, there has been a falling away for years now. Do you think this is all normal?? You don't know what life used to be like when I was growing up. This is the pits down here on Earth now!!! God's Best For You, Michael